any access to newer Legacy parts cars?

Try to keep it somewhat clean and reasonably PC

Moderators: Hocrest, Myxalplyx, Huck369, Moodybluesr, grossgary, john in KY, SUBBYRU89, austinXT6

Re: any access to newer Legacy parts cars?

Postby grossgary on Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:57 am

Huck369 wrote:I actually think I have one of the control arms with the end link mount laying under the house...maybe the other one too

sweet, i'll take any EJ drivers side rear suspension components you have. do you ever go through monticello - i could probably just have you drop it off at my friends house there. if not, i'll see when he's headed there next and see if he can pick it up from you.

i have two XT6 stereos and one in an XT6 i'm going to sell i would be willing to pull for you. do you want the tape player to work or just the stereo? tape players don't work on the two i have, the one did produce sound but ate and ejected the tape - so it, and maybe the other too, may work with a tape adapter. i have one of those and could try it if you want. let me know.
Gary
89 XT6, rear LSD
02 OBW VDC H6
06 Tribeca
grossgary

Re: any access to newer Legacy parts cars?

Postby Huck369 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:49 pm

grossgary wrote:
Huck369 wrote:I actually think I have one of the control arms with the end link mount laying under the house...maybe the other one too

sweet, i'll take any EJ drivers side rear suspension components you have. do you ever go through monticello - i could probably just have you drop it off at my friends house there. if not, i'll see when he's headed there next and see if he can pick it up from you.

i have two XT6 stereos and one in an XT6 i'm going to sell i would be willing to pull for you. do you want the tape player to work or just the stereo? tape players don't work on the two i have, the one did produce sound but ate and ejected the tape - so it, and maybe the other too, may work with a tape adapter. i have one of those and could try it if you want. let me know.

I'll check tonight to see what control arm parts I have in storage.

I don't get down to Monticello often, but people from Monticello come to Somerset all the time, so if he's coming to Somerset, I work on the Monticello end of Somerset, so I'd be on his way if he comes up here, but I can ship them if needed.

On the stereo, just send me the one that"Made noise" through the tape player, and I'll try to use a tape adapter in it...and will try fixing it before I put it in.
Huck
Subaru Ambassador
88 XT6 5-Speed(Project Car)
08 Outback Wagon
92 SVX LS-Tour (Yellow AWD 5-Speed)
09 Forester X Premium
The Creator of FrankenWedge
Huck369

Previous

Return to Off Topic