1986 XT Turbo for sale in Western Washington

Marketplace for vehicle buyers and sellers

Moderators: Hocrest, Myxalplyx, Huck369, Moodybluesr, grossgary, john in KY, SUBBYRU89, austinXT6

1986 XT Turbo for sale in Western Washington

Postby Hpynhl on Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:48 pm

The time has come to let this one go. I was hoping to finish cleaning it up and sorting out the little things it needs, but I don't have the time or money. 1986 XT turbo, just over 100k miles, runs and drives but tabs are expired.
New stuff: All front oil seals, battery, fuel pressure regulator, #3 injector and seals, spark plugs, fuel filter, air filter, brakes done within last 1k miles, replaced ECU with tested used unit. Have a used drivers window regulator rdy to go into it. Tires are in good condition.
The windshield has a crack across the length of it, the right front marker light is missing, someone sealed the sunroof in place, the power antenna does not work, air suspension has been deleted, some rust in the trunk (no holes but needs attention), interior is showing signs of wear.
I have a full set of studded snow tires mounted on rims and all 5 factory service manuals.

$750.00 OBO. I only have exterior pics atm but if you are interested pm me and I will get more pics to you.
Thanks.

WP_000136.jpg

WP_000137.jpg

WP_000138.jpg
Hpynhl

Re: 1986 XT Turbo for sale in Western Washington

Postby xoomer on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:44 am

I'm interested. where is it or did I miss that?
Zachary Monroe
Nissan, Suzuki, KIA, CJDR, Hyundai Parts.
ASE Certified
xoomer
Veteran

Return to XTs/XT6s for sale