WTB: '86 or '87 GL-10 XT Turbo

Marketplace for vehicle buyers and sellers

Moderators: Hocrest, Myxalplyx, Huck369, Moodybluesr, grossgary, john in KY, SUBBYRU89, austinXT6

WTB: '86 or '87 GL-10 XT Turbo

Postby friskya on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:02 pm

I'm going through my mid-life crisis and in order to properly enjoy it, I need to see about getting another XT similar to the one my (ex) girlfriend managed to blow up, oh so many years ago. I never did find out how, but it never drove properly again, after the rebuild.

I'm in NE Florida, but for the right vehicle, I'm willing to fly anyplace that I can get back here in a single day. (dogs)

Or arrange for shipping.

Or buy you a ticket back home, if you want to drive it down here! (I almost prefer this - it would show your confidence in the vehicle!)

Not interested (or able) to do any major fix-up work myself, so it's got to be in good condition. I'm strictly a driver. :lol:

Budget is 2K to 5K, for the right one in the right condition.
friskya

Re: WTB: '86 or '87 GL-10 XT Turbo

Postby john in KY on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:03 pm

john in KY

Postby friskya on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:33 am

I saw that. IF I were still in Colorado, I would be all over it, too. Unfortunately, I can't make the drive from CO back to Jax before it would be time to feed the dogs. Heck! It'll take me half the day just to fly there to check it out! :lol:

Like so many of the other threads I've read over the years, the distance is the problem. I've got no one to watch over the dogs if I'm not home, so I have to limit my trips to places I can get to and from in a single day.

/the dog is my Faithful Frisky, the greatest dog who ever lived (R.I.P. boy)
friskya

Postby kingbobdole on Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:37 pm

I'm in CO and willing to check out anything you might want out here. Nice thing about a CO car is no rust. :D
~Phil
EZ Cheeze
FWD magic SVX
Fe Coupe
Rust in the shape of a BRAT
Alfa Romeo GTV
Motorless Impreza sport
TURBO! bike
Da Rune

SubaruJawn wrote:Does yellow really do that ?

subeman90 wrote:LeBaron.

austinXT6 wrote: It's a little doo-dad that sticks up an inch or so
kingbobdole
Cheesy monarch

Postby friskya on Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:41 pm

Well Thank You, kingbobdole. I appreciate the offer. I'm afraid I must decline, however. It's close, but it's not exactly what I want, after looking into it closer. I'm not in so great a rush that I can't wait for something closer to my wants and desires to appear. In fact, in looking at some of the profiles here, it seems that the exact car I want is owned by a member not too far from me and I'll just watch until he posts that his wife is making him get rid of it! :mrgreen:

I lived in Colorado many years ago, so I know what you mean about the "no rust" problem.
friskya

Postby Spudenater on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:52 pm

You have a PM, sir.
Spudenater

Return to XTs/XT6s for sale