Looking to buy or trade an XT.

Marketplace for vehicle buyers and sellers

Moderators: Hocrest, Myxalplyx, Huck369, Moodybluesr, grossgary, john in KY, SUBBYRU89, austinXT6

Looking to buy or trade an XT.

Postby 80's Wedge Man on Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:37 am

I'm currently trying to sell/trade my 1989 Corvette and move on to the next project. One of the cars I've always wanted is a Subaru XT. Once I sell my Corvette i'll have room and the ever necessary funds to pour into a new project, and the XT, as well as some other cars, is on my bucket list. However, i'm also willing to trade the car for an XT if someone is interested. I'm looking for basically any XT/XT6 that is manual and AWD, but the Turbo model is preferred. Feel free to reply or PM me.
My Wedges:
1989 Firebird (sold)
1995 SVX LSi (sold)
1989 Corvette
2002 Saab 9-3 SE Turbo
80's Wedge Man

Re: Looking to buy or trade an XT.

Postby paulteachey on Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:29 am

I have a very nice 1987 Xt full time 4wd/turbo that I am thinking about getting rid of. Its in great shape. digidash, air suspension all the bells and whistles.

Couple of issues... Sun roof leaks, there is a short somewhere in the headlights that blows fuse when you turn headlights on. This car is in great shape.

Happy to text you pics or talk to you about it. I also have a ton of parts that will go with the car.... I am in Raleigh NC...

Paul Teachey

Return to XTs/XT6s for sale