Huck’s Ultra Secret Suspension Part II
Front Struts for a 95 Impreza FWD KYB GR-2 # ????????
Adjustable Spring kit for a 93-96 Impreza, From B-Bay Seller Name : t4rac
(2) Adjustable Camber Strut bolts from an Impreza
(2) Standard Strut bolts from an Impreza
(2) Top mounts from XT6 (can be the top mounts off the air struts or the Coilovers)
(1) Spread the lower strut flanges, I used a Port-a-power at work, which made it easy. You need to spread it about ?? in the
(2) Now before I could get the adjustable collar to fit on …
My XT Rear Suspension Set- Up
I decided to try to come up with a set-up for my XT6 AWD, after not being happy with the way it set (to high) with the FWD rear struts on it after converting from air suspension to FWD coilovers, so this is what I came up with. (Some of the old-timers will remember me trying to get some aftermarket airshocks to work on the XT6?which didn?t work, so I STILL have those brand new airshocks sitting around)
(A) I ordered (2) rear KYB Struts from www.thepartsbin.com Part number # L4000-19670 at $45.85 each (free shipping over $50)
(B) Next I order a set of adjustable Coilovers for a 93-97 Impreza from this E-Bay seller …
GM is selling off its 20% stake in Fuji Heavy Industries. Is this a good thing or a bad thing for Subaru?
This is the swap write-up I did for the SVX Swap, but many of the same things apply to the XT6, so I thought I’d post it here too…
This page was most recently modified on Thursday, June 20th, 2013